Eastern Cape, 22 September 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled to take place on the N2, section 13, between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass every Tuesday until 24 October 2017, weather permitting.
The blasts will occur at various positions along the N2 between KM 81 and KM 92.
Blasting will take place between 14h00 and 16:30 and the road will be closed for approximately one hour during this time.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly, consider alternative routes and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town news: Safe Abortion Clinic 0835746385 In Port Elizabeth, King William’s Town - 21 March 2018
- Mthatha news: WSU boycott to continue until demands are met - 21 March 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: The just cause of human rights - 21 March 2018
- Road construction training programme opens doors for Eastern Cape contractors - 21 March 2018
- Bhisho news: Bereaved father starts drive to fix Limpopo schools - 21 March 2018