Eastern Cape, 22 September 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled to take place on the N2, section 13, between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass every Tuesday until 24 October 2017, weather permitting.
The blasts will occur at various positions along the N2 between KM 81 and KM 92.
Blasting will take place between 14h00 and 16:30 and the road will be closed for approximately one hour during this time.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly, consider alternative routes and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE in the news: PE teen dies in beachfront stabbing - 17 December 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Feast of summer holiday fun in Bay - 17 December 2017
- Join the new South African Chat Rooms website - 16 December 2017
- Bhisho news: R5m hub for informal traders - 16 December 2017
- EC retailers ready for record-breaking festive season - 16 December 2017