Eastern Cape, 12 March 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting for drainage is scheduled to continue to take place on the N2, Section 13, between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass, every Tuesday until 27 March 2018, weather permitting.
The blasts will take place, between 2pm and 4pm. The road will be closed for approximately one hour during this time.
The blast will take place approximately 25 to 35 km east of Grahamstown, along the N2 between KM 82 and KM 92 route marker.
“Motorists are advised to plan their journeys accordingly,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region Manager.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Francois Hugo Architecnica - 18 March 2018
- Bhisho news: Toilets Lumka drowned in should have been demolished - 18 March 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Grahamstown: 37 properties found - 18 March 2018
- PE in the news: ‘Patchy’ Hazlewood seeks new-ball strikes - 18 March 2018
- Mthatha news: Mbombela next in line to try and break Highlands’ winning streak - 18 March 2018