Port Elizabeth, 4 December, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled for tomorrow (5 December) on National Route 2 Section 13 between Grahamstown and the Fish River, weather permitting.
The blasts will occur at various places along the N2, between Km 81 and Km 92, approximately 25 km to 30 km to the north-east of Grahamstown.
Blasting will take place between 2pm and 4:30pm and the road will be closed for approximately one- hour during this time.
Motorists are advised to plan their trips accordingly. SANRAL apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Revellers run amok after music concert flops in Eastern Cape - 18 December 2017
- Critical reflections on Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium - 18 December 2017
- Bhisho news: Girl who escaped death home - 18 December 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: Weather Update: Heavy rain in the east, gale force winds in the west - 18 December 2017
- J-Bay in the news: Wind farms can be deadly - 18 December 2017