Port Elizabeth, 4 December, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled for tomorrow (5 December) on National Route 2 Section 13 between Grahamstown and the Fish River, weather permitting.
The blasts will occur at various places along the N2, between Km 81 and Km 92, approximately 25 km to 30 km to the north-east of Grahamstown.
Blasting will take place between 2pm and 4:30pm and the road will be closed for approximately one- hour during this time.
Motorists are advised to plan their trips accordingly. SANRAL apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Effective sentencing for car thieves in Uitenhage - 25 May 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Shackled Lungisa makes bid for bail - 25 May 2018
- PE in the news: SRK Contamination Expert Sheds Light On Protecting Groundwater Quality - 25 May 2018
- Bhisho news: Mhlathi calls on Bhisho lawmakers to use public hospitals - 24 May 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Wild Coast Road – Communities Have Been Consulted - 24 May 2018