Port Elizabeth, 4 December, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled for tomorrow (5 December) on National Route 2 Section 13 between Grahamstown and the Fish River, weather permitting.
The blasts will occur at various places along the N2, between Km 81 and Km 92, approximately 25 km to 30 km to the north-east of Grahamstown.
Blasting will take place between 2pm and 4:30pm and the road will be closed for approximately one- hour during this time.
Motorists are advised to plan their trips accordingly. SANRAL apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Bereaved father starts drive to fix Limpopo schools - 21 March 2018
- PE in the news: Land Rover discovery delivers SA ‘rugby in a box’ - 21 March 2018
- Upcoming local events #ShareTheBay – Featured Blog - 20 March 2018
- Kingswood qualify for provincial hockey finals - 20 March 2018
- More than 300 SMMEs graduate from SANRAL’s training programme - 20 March 2018