Port Elizabeth, 4 December, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled for tomorrow (5 December) on National Route 2 Section 13 between Grahamstown and the Fish River, weather permitting.
The blasts will occur at various places along the N2, between Km 81 and Km 92, approximately 25 km to 30 km to the north-east of Grahamstown.
Blasting will take place between 2pm and 4:30pm and the road will be closed for approximately one- hour during this time.
Motorists are advised to plan their trips accordingly. SANRAL apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Uber launches Safety Toolkit for riders and drivers - 18 October 2018
- Mthatha News: Following the footsteps of Nelson Mandela - 18 October 2018
- My Desk – Featured Blog - 17 October 2018
- Port Elizabeth thieves apprehended after stealing from local shop - 17 October 2018
- Uitenhage News: Rape accused sentenced to 8 years - 17 October 2018