Port Elizabeth, 4 December, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled for tomorrow (5 December) on National Route 2 Section 13 between Grahamstown and the Fish River, weather permitting.
The blasts will occur at various places along the N2, between Km 81 and Km 92, approximately 25 km to 30 km to the north-east of Grahamstown.
Blasting will take place between 2pm and 4:30pm and the road will be closed for approximately one- hour during this time.
Motorists are advised to plan their trips accordingly. SANRAL apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bay homeless enjoy sit-down meal on Mandela Day – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Clickalytic – Website Design & Digitial Marketing - 19 July 2018
- Madiba’s Centenary Celebrations in the Bay – Featured Blog - 18 July 2018
- The Real Power Behind Successful Addiction Treatment – MyPR.co.za - 18 July 2018
- Aactivists embody the spirit of Madiba on Mandela Day - 18 July 2018