Port Elizabeth, 4 December, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled for tomorrow (5 December) on National Route 2 Section 13 between Grahamstown and the Fish River, weather permitting.
The blasts will occur at various places along the N2, between Km 81 and Km 92, approximately 25 km to 30 km to the north-east of Grahamstown.
Blasting will take place between 2pm and 4:30pm and the road will be closed for approximately one- hour during this time.
Motorists are advised to plan their trips accordingly. SANRAL apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: NFD wrap: Cosmos slump continues as they lose to lowly Uthongathi - 22 January 2018
- Water and Sanitation Minister Missing in Action - 22 January 2018
- PE in the news: Film producer with a mission - 22 January 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho education officials set to visit worst and best performing schools - 21 January 2018
- King Williams Town news: Tracking Cape Parrots through Hogsback’s beautiful forests - 21 January 2018