Port Elizabeth, 4 December, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled for tomorrow (5 December) on National Route 2 Section 13 between Grahamstown and the Fish River, weather permitting.
The blasts will occur at various places along the N2, between Km 81 and Km 92, approximately 25 km to 30 km to the north-east of Grahamstown.
Blasting will take place between 2pm and 4:30pm and the road will be closed for approximately one- hour during this time.
Motorists are advised to plan their trips accordingly. SANRAL apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Seda NMB ICT Incubator brings new opportunities to Metro entrepreneurs - 25 February 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Seven suspects shot dead in police station raid - 25 February 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 Tsi B/mo Tren-fun (90kw) for sale in Eastern Cape - 25 February 2018
- Bhisho news: Premier’s prediction on IPTS in doubt - 25 February 2018
- PE in the news: Shipment of 50,000 tonnes of phosphate rock bound for NZ to be sold after held up in South Africa - 25 February 2018