Update: present status at NMMU: The High Court has tasked NMMU with appointing an independent mediator to engage all stakeholders to resolve the impasse that led to the closure of the University in mid-September. Yesterday’s agreement, which was made an order of court, requires the University to engage all stakeholders in a mediation process – including the various student formations and parents.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Next Mazda BT-50 vs New Isuzu D-Max: What’s the Difference? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 February 2020
- Australia vs South Africa Live Stream ? How To Watch Cricket Game Online TV CovERage – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 February 2020
- Uitenhage News: Ambulance petrol bombed in PE’s Northern Areas - 21 February 2020
- Cricket-Warner calls for respect from S Africa fans – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 February 2020
- Greenmarket Square traders want protesting refugees removed – News from GroundUp - 20 February 2020