Update: present status at NMMU: The High Court has tasked NMMU with appointing an independent mediator to engage all stakeholders to resolve the impasse that led to the closure of the University in mid-September. Yesterday’s agreement, which was made an order of court, requires the University to engage all stakeholders in a mediation process – including the various student formations and parents.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Muhammad Kizito: It was a bittersweet victory – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 August 2019
- ‘Only more to come from Damons’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 August 2019
- All the Friday night winners announced! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 August 2019
- HP Business Inkjet 2800 printer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 August 2019
- Air Mauritius partners with SA to launch pilot academy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019