Update: present status at NMMU: The High Court has tasked NMMU with appointing an independent mediator to engage all stakeholders to resolve the impasse that led to the closure of the University in mid-September. Yesterday’s agreement, which was made an order of court, requires the University to engage all stakeholders in a mediation process – including the various student formations and parents.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Less than 7% of children in the Eastern Cape have access to Early Childhood Development Centres - 19 September 2019
- Come clean about looming rolling blackouts Eskom - 19 September 2019
- IIE Rosebank College opens a blended learning campus in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 September 2019
- Established Industrialists Invest in New Capacity Accelerating Eastern Cape’s Economy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 September 2019
- Retailer targets rivers on World Cleanup Day - 19 September 2019