Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
In their own words:
“We started off with 10 Artisans and at our next event there will be 49 artisans from our beautiful Bay area who will be representing their products. We have a wide variety of crafts, delicious food, fresh produce, plants and beverages that will be on sale as well. We are proud to share that we use photography and artwork on our various advertisements and artwork from vendors who will be at the market so make sure that we ‘keep it local’ ”
Then 24th and 25th March…
From Linda’s website:
With a media planning, marketing and event management background, Linda Harwood established Harwood Promotions in January 1997. Harwood Promotions offers a professional public relations and marketing consulting service, specialising in event management, exhibitions, and conferences. Harwood Promotions sets out to clearly understand the client’s marketing goals, and with this insight a viable marketing/pr/event plan is devised and driven with passion to achieve outstanding results. Linda offers a distinctly personal service to achieve the client’s marketing goals.
With over 20 years of experience, her commitment and drive ensures excellent and professional service.
and then the SPLASH FESTIVAL: 30th March – 2 April
Splash Festival 2018 will feature international, national and regional sporting events, over 150 stalls, a massive variety of food stalls, fairground, kids entertainment and performances by:Cassper Nyovest, Dan Patlansky, Nokwazi and over 40 Nelson Mandela Bay’s finest performers.
The highly popular 5 – a – side rugby competition returns to Splash Festival 2018. Register your team early to avoid disappointment!
The SAJSBA national event will take places at Splash Festival 2018.
This year, the festival will take place at Hobie Beach, as well as Wells Estate.
Call 041 364 0028 for more info.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Give back and volunteer in the Bay – Featured Blog - 24 September 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: An examination of the Mobisam project and Grocott’s Mail : towards mobile social accountability monitoring in Grahamstown - 24 September 2018
- PE in the news: PICS: Springboks sport Madiba shirts ahead of Heritage Day - 24 September 2018
- PE Business in the news: Businesses For Sale in Port Elizabeth - 24 September 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Angifi Proctor Dladla - 23 September 2018