Unleash your inner carnival with the crisp burst of refreshment that only Redd’s can bring, as the Redd’s Street Carnival is heading to your city! PE be prepared to experience the unique and proudly SA Street Carnival procession and after party on Saturday, the 28th of February 2015.
The Redd’s street carnival promises a spectacular display of South African-inspired floats, masks, colourful costumes and specialty acts, merged with a mind-blowing lineup of leading artists that will undoubtedly leave you entertained.
A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to selected arts and culture groups in the region.
The carnival route is planned to start at 2:00 pm on Saturday, 28 February from 2nd Avenue, Summerstrand near the central NMMU campus grounds (organisers are awaiting university agreement to use the grounds) and finish at Kings Beach over a route length of 3,05km.
Kings Beach is the venue for the after party – tickets to which are for over 18 year olds only.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Today we stand in front of a different ruin to Cyril - 10 December 2019
- Tenants Advised to be on the Lookout Against Collection Scams and Illegal Evictions - 10 December 2019
- Just in Time for the Holidays: Live EV Charging Station Map - 10 December 2019
- Keeping staff motivated over the festive season - 10 December 2019
- Why the Wheels of Industry Keep on Turning in Nelson Mandela Bay during loadshedding - 10 December 2019