Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University management and unions yesterday reached an agreement on the cost of living adjustment component (COLA) of the salary negotiations, with effect from 1 May.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: R7m set aside to fix up two battered Mthatha taxi ranks - 27 April 2018
- People with disabilities are not a priority - 26 April 2018
- Bhisho news: ANC in push to get the votes for Fort Hare SRC - 26 April 2018
- PE in the news: Bold plan to energise inner city - 26 April 2018
- Digital Asset Exchange Launched in South Africa – MyPR.co.za - 26 April 2018