Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University management and unions yesterday reached an agreement on the cost of living adjustment component (COLA) of the salary negotiations, with effect from 1 May.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Minister Davies to Launch the R42 Million Refurbished Babelegi Industrial Park in Hammanskraal, Gauteng - 25 May 2017
- Looking out the museum doorway – Featured Blog - 25 May 2017
- King Williams Town news: Two convicted prisoners escape after overpowering guard - 25 May 2017
- Wheadon eyes sixth NMMU squash title - 25 May 2017
- Charges laid with Grahamstown SAPS for slow progress on Kabusa Report offenders - 25 May 2017