Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University management and unions yesterday reached an agreement on the cost of living adjustment component (COLA) of the salary negotiations, with effect from 1 May.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Browsing: Bill Tucker - 19 March 2019
- PE Business News: A Force More Powerful - 19 March 2019
- Uitenhage News: Long term forecast forUitenhage, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Two killed in head-on collision near King William’s Town - 18 March 2019
- PE Business News: Brussels to Port Elizabeth flights - 18 March 2019