The Ward 1 Councillor’s office is seeking one unemployed youth graduate for an upcoming project.
The candidate must have a qualification in the field of:
- Electronics or
This will be a one week, paid, project.
To be considered you must have a qualification in either of the above and live within the Ward 1 boundary.
Your application will not be considered if you do not have the qualification or if you do not live in the ward.
Kindly note that the Ward 1 office will merely be facilitating the collection of CV’s and will have no further information hereto.
The project coordinators will contact the selected candidate.
You may contact Ward 1 using the contact form below.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Heart Attack Victim Transferred - 19 May 2019
- Learners exposed to different career paths - 17 May 2019
- Winning streak for EP Cricket - 16 May 2019
- Lindiwe Cezula wins international award to get girls moving - 16 May 2019
- Two Fraudulent Doctors Arrested in Nelson Mandela Bay - 16 May 2019