The Ward 1 Councillor’s office is seeking one unemployed youth graduate for an upcoming project.
The candidate must have a qualification in the field of:
- Electronics or
This will be a one week, paid, project.
To be considered you must have a qualification in either of the above and live within the Ward 1 boundary.
Your application will not be considered if you do not have the qualification or if you do not live in the ward.
Kindly note that the Ward 1 office will merely be facilitating the collection of CV’s and will have no further information hereto.
The project coordinators will contact the selected candidate.
You may contact Ward 1 using the contact form below.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- East Cape halfway house to get vehicle donation - 21 November 2018
- R49 Million spent on “Critical” Bhisho precinct, with no tangible results - 21 November 2018
- PE Production of All-New Ranger Raptor Engine Commences - 20 November 2018
- Nikita Kix Higher - 20 November 2018
- Deon Davids remains as Coach - 20 November 2018