The upper area of Fairbridge Heights continues to experience water disruption due to pumps that flooded at Van Riebieck reservoir.
The pumps pump water to Fairbridge reservoir.
The Fairbridge zone is currently being supplied from the Rosedale supply zone, however the supply pressure is low during the night and no water in high lying areas during the day this because of high demand.
The pumps have been removed and are being wired. The municipality anticipates having restored the motors by Wednesday late.
Meanwhile the high lying areas are being serviced by water tankers which are roaming in the areas. The call centre has the details of water tankers locations, kindly call 0800 20 5050
The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Water Shut Off Due To Maintenance Work - 10 July 2019
- On the Non Collection of Refuse - 5 July 2019
- Let me know what challenges you face - 4 July 2019
- Staying ahead of the curve to address community issues a must – Mayor Bobani - 2 July 2019
- Parts of Summerstrand and Humewood Could be Without Water - 26 June 2019