The upper area of Fairbridge Heights continues to experience water disruption due to pumps that flooded at Van Riebieck reservoir.
The pumps pump water to Fairbridge reservoir.
The Fairbridge zone is currently being supplied from the Rosedale supply zone, however the supply pressure is low during the night and no water in high lying areas during the day this because of high demand.
The pumps have been removed and are being wired. The municipality anticipates having restored the motors by Wednesday late.
Meanwhile the high lying areas are being serviced by water tankers which are roaming in the areas. The call centre has the details of water tankers locations, kindly call 0800 20 5050
The municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Walmer Area Water Shutdown - 29 November 2018
- Commitments from Bobani - 27 November 2018
- Gender-based violence has reached crisis levels in the Eastern Cape - 26 November 2018
- Temporary Closure of Koedoeskloof Landfill Site in Despatch - 19 November 2018
- Port Elizabeth’s Coega Kop Project Opened - 15 November 2018