Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The majority of South Africans have a Volkswagen story to tell, and in the Bay it is safe to say that more than just the majority of our local residents have a Volkswagen vehicle memory somewhere on old photographs; perhaps it’s that VW Beetle that got passed on from generation to generation, the VW Kombi that were responsible for family adventures, the VW Citi Golf that was your first mode of transport or maybe you remember the foot-tapping advertisement and David Kramer’s red shoes?
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 4 Bedroom House to Rent in Mount Pleasant – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 September 2019
- Navigating triple eStrategy to success – Port Elizabeth Business News - 16 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: The Role of SEZs in the Eastern Cape Province - 16 September 2019
- Key Steps To Follow When Buying A House – MyPR.co.za - 16 September 2019
- Only 538 provincial traffic law enforcement officers employed to cover entire province - 16 September 2019