Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The majority of South Africans have a Volkswagen story to tell, and in the Bay it is safe to say that more than just the majority of our local residents have a Volkswagen vehicle memory somewhere on old photographs; perhaps it’s that VW Beetle that got passed on from generation to generation, the VW Kombi that were responsible for family adventures, the VW Citi Golf that was your first mode of transport or maybe you remember the foot-tapping advertisement and David Kramer’s red shoes?
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Zimbabweans shocked by near doubling of bus fares over festive season – Port Elizabeth in the News - 16 December 2019
- Warren at the Start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 16 December 2019
- Firearms and drugs recovered: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 16 December 2019
- Sharing the magic of mosaics – Port Elizabeth Business News - 15 December 2019
- Firearms and drugs recovered: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 December 2019