Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Executive Mayor Athol Trollip and Member of the Mayoral Committee for Human Settlements Nqaba Bhanga will hand over title deeds in Tiryville, Uitenhage on Monday, 28 November.
An official briefing session and the handover of a house to a beneficiary is scheduled to start at 10:30 at 15 Tiger Street, Tiryville followed by the handover of more title deeds to beneficiaries at their respective houses.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019
- Broken windows theory the motivation behind cohesive clean-up campaign - 20 October 2019
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019
- Rapid capture of rapist following law enforcement collaboration - 26 September 2019