Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Executive Mayor Athol Trollip and Member of the Mayoral Committee for Human Settlements Nqaba Bhanga will hand over title deeds in Tiryville, Uitenhage on Monday, 28 November.
An official briefing session and the handover of a house to a beneficiary is scheduled to start at 10:30 at 15 Tiger Street, Tiryville followed by the handover of more title deeds to beneficiaries at their respective houses.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Water Shut Off Due To Maintenance Work - 10 July 2019
- On the Non Collection of Refuse - 5 July 2019
- Let me know what challenges you face - 4 July 2019
- Staying ahead of the curve to address community issues a must – Mayor Bobani - 2 July 2019
- Parts of Summerstrand and Humewood Could be Without Water - 26 June 2019