In an effort to curb the rate of criminal activities during the festive season, the Department of Human Settlements will hold a Prayer Service in partnership with religious leaders in Uitenhage, Nelson Mandela Bay Metro, on 11 December 2016.
The MEC of Human Settlements, Helen Sauls-August, together with interdenominational churches and other stakeholders will spread a message of safety and peace for the festive season and beyond.
The 11 December 2016 prayer service will take place from 14h00 in Tamboville, KwaLanga, Uitenhage
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Three More Awards for Electric Vehicle - 23 May 2019
- Locally Yours Market appreciate fathers for the month of June - 23 May 2019
- SA ports to offer in-water hull cleaning - 23 May 2019
- It’s all about the Kuier - 23 May 2019
- Port Elizabeth Boasts First SA port to achieve ISO 45001 certification - 23 May 2019