In an effort to curb the rate of criminal activities during the festive season, the Department of Human Settlements will hold a Prayer Service in partnership with religious leaders in Uitenhage, Nelson Mandela Bay Metro, on 11 December 2016.
The MEC of Human Settlements, Helen Sauls-August, together with interdenominational churches and other stakeholders will spread a message of safety and peace for the festive season and beyond.
The 11 December 2016 prayer service will take place from 14h00 in Tamboville, KwaLanga, Uitenhage
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and Cycling South Africa present the Africa Cup - 16 July 2019
- New Mantis website launched - 16 July 2019
- Responsible Business - 16 July 2019
- Library and Literacy Centre opens in Zwide - 16 July 2019
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019