In an effort to curb the rate of criminal activities during the festive season, the Department of Human Settlements will hold a Prayer Service in partnership with religious leaders in Uitenhage, Nelson Mandela Bay Metro, on 11 December 2016.
The MEC of Human Settlements, Helen Sauls-August, together with interdenominational churches and other stakeholders will spread a message of safety and peace for the festive season and beyond.
The 11 December 2016 prayer service will take place from 14h00 in Tamboville, KwaLanga, Uitenhage
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Ulster will meet this Isuzu Southern Kings Team - 22 March 2019
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019