Record turnout for annual Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer: Dr Lee, who is a divisional head at Volkswagen South Africa in Uitenhage, lost her right leg to a rare form of cancer when she was in grade 11. Undeterred, she continued to study and today holds a PhD …
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kagiso Rabada ban: South Africa coach Mark Boucher says emotion could be erased from cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Africa oil and power conference to focus on LNG, renewable energy – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 January 2020
- Ollie Pope Slams Maiden Test Ton As England Continue To Dominate The Third Test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 January 2020
- Lawyers dump PRASA after failure to pay R19 million – News from GroundUp - 17 January 2020
- Bums Out More Please Guys! – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 January 2020