Local Volkswagen Polo production hits milestone: Volkswagen Group South Africa (VWSA) reached a historical milestone on September 6 when the 200 000th unit of the current Volkswagen Polo rolled off the production line at the Uitenhage plant.
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- R77 million school construction project stalled since 2018 – News from GroundUp - 26 January 2020
- Malawi to host 2020 COSAFA U-17 championship again this year – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: SA sinking … but scrapper Nortje shifts to A-tier - 26 January 2020
- Wood: I woke up feeling ready to charge in for England one more time – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 January 2020
- Cheetahs snatch victory from the jaws of defeat – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 January 2020