Welcome rainfall measured in the Bay’s catchment areas: Areas in and around the metro also recorded good falls with Chatty and Uitenhage receiving 28mm and 27mm respectively. In Motherwell, 17mm of rain had been recorded, while at the PE Airport a meagre 1mm was measured. Residents of Despatch lost the battle …
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Algoa Bay Week 1981 Waterfight – Algoa Bay - 25 March 2019
- Bhisho News: Money Spell Caster +27787917167 in SOUTH AFRICA,UAE,UK,USA,Qatar,Belgium,SASOLBURG,SEBOKENG,MAYTON,vanderbijlpark,alberton,nairobi,East London Tembisa - 25 March 2019
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown faces daily 14-hour power cuts due to R90-million Eskom debt - 25 March 2019
- Algoa Bay Week 1981 – Algoa Bay - 25 March 2019
- PE Business News: Rumble Africa Promotions to host boxing tournament in E Cape - 25 March 2019