Two die, six hurt, in head-on smash: Uitenhage EMS shift leader Chris McGear said the road had to be closed for about half an hour for the helicopter to land. “Two LDVs [light delivery vehicles] travelling in opposite directions collided head-on. Neither of the bakkies overturned.
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Gqeberha Service Centre Pty Ltd - 24 March 2018
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse for sale in Port Elizabeth | [video] - 24 March 2018
- MyPR – A kinda funny ‘interview’ - 24 March 2018
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Lorraine, Port Elizabeth for R530 000 [video] - 24 March 2018
- 1 Bedroom Flat For Sale in Humewood, Port Elizabeth for R495 000 [video] - 24 March 2018