Two die, six hurt, in head-on smash: Uitenhage EMS shift leader Chris McGear said the road had to be closed for about half an hour for the helicopter to land. “Two LDVs [light delivery vehicles] travelling in opposite directions collided head-on. Neither of the bakkies overturned.
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Design Depot - 25 June 2017
- New events venue opens its doors to the people of PE - 25 June 2017
- To Telkom or not to Telkom … That is the Question – Featured Blog - 25 June 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: Kulimale 10 wabantu kuginqika ibhasi ebelilayishe abazalwane - 25 June 2017
- PE in the news: All the way to South Africa to be with family - 25 June 2017