Two die, six hurt, in head-on smash: Uitenhage EMS shift leader Chris McGear said the road had to be closed for about half an hour for the helicopter to land. “Two LDVs [light delivery vehicles] travelling in opposite directions collided head-on. Neither of the bakkies overturned.
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: New Bhisho boss on mission - 19 September 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: KPMG and McKinsey feel the heat as graft scandal rocks SA - 19 September 2017
- J-Bay in the news: Man arrested with mandrax worth R120 000, Humansdorp - 19 September 2017
- Answers sought on R5 million bailout commitment from Social Development for Fort Hare students - 19 September 2017
- Extended Sick Leave Civil Servants Cost Province over R162 Million - 19 September 2017