Two die, six hurt, in head-on smash: Uitenhage EMS shift leader Chris McGear said the road had to be closed for about half an hour for the helicopter to land. “Two LDVs [light delivery vehicles] travelling in opposite directions collided head-on. Neither of the bakkies overturned.
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Goosen on top of her game in dream job - 16 August 2017
- Henrys Pool Tables CC - 16 August 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Love after losing a child - 16 August 2017
- The Jewish Cemetery at North End – Featured Blog - 16 August 2017
- What, why, where, when and who in Nelson Mandela Bay – Featured Blog - 16 August 2017