St Albans staff breached search policy, prisons boss admits: Sizwe Kupelo, provincial health spokesperson, said seven inmates are still in hospital, under treatment at three hospitals; Dora Nginza, Livingstone and Uitenhage Hospitals. “Those still in hospital are there due to their critical condition and head …
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Saving water is everyone’s problem - 23 March 2019
- PE Business News: Ramaphosa’s investment drive paying off - 23 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Saving water is everyone’s problem - 23 March 2019
- Mthatha News: WE PAY RATES BUT GET NOTHING - 22 March 2019
- Madibaz prove success story in SWD cricket – MyPR.co.za - 22 March 2019