St Albans staff breached search policy, prisons boss admits: Sizwe Kupelo, provincial health spokesperson, said seven inmates are still in hospital, under treatment at three hospitals; Dora Nginza, Livingstone and Uitenhage Hospitals. “Those still in hospital are there due to their critical condition and head …
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Like father like son… except when it comes to voting for this Mthatha duo - 25 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Helen Sauls-August ready for the Bhisho hot seat - 25 May 2019
- PE Business News: Terminal/Refinery/Distribution (Terminal Operations) positions sought by Candidate #282385762 from Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 25 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – “Bring my Leg” - 25 May 2019
- Alex Concert Band 2013 – October [video] - 25 May 2019