Long jail term for rape of boy, 10: A man was sentenced this week to 20 years in prison for raping a 10-year-old boy in an open field in Uitenhage in 2015. The sentence, almost two years after the incident, was welcomed by the Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit (FCS).
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: WATCH: ZODWA SHOWCASES 1 OF HER 4 WEDDING DRESSES - 15 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen launches Literacy Centres in Eastern Cape - 15 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019