Long jail term for rape of boy, 10: A man was sentenced this week to 20 years in prison for raping a 10-year-old boy in an open field in Uitenhage in 2015. The sentence, almost two years after the incident, was welcomed by the Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit (FCS).
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: IFP strives to have Matatiele reincorporated into KZN from EC - 22 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa: Culpable Homicide Investigation After Fatal Accident in Swartkops - 22 April 2019
- PE Business News: Ford Begins Vehicle Exports From Port Elizabeth To Europe - 22 April 2019
- Grahamstown News: Fundraising Furniture Sale All Easter Long - 22 April 2019
- Ironman 2019 Eye in the Sky - 22 April 2019