In a collective effort between Volkswagen Group South Africa, Eastcape Midlands College and the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, around 120 volunteers joined hands for a clean-up campaign in Uitenhage on Friday 8 November. The group – which included 60 volunteers from VWSA, two from VWSA’s Fire department, 38 staff members from Eastcape Midlands College and 20 participants from the Municipality – worked together to clean up litter along Kelvin Road and Edison Road, near the VWSA B Plant. The joint project also included the removal of dumped waste, the clearing of shrubs, sewer repairs, and educating the residents of the Dr Braun community near the B Plant.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- EP Cricket Board to focus on cricket development - 22 January 2020
- Kirsty Iversen at Work - 22 January 2020
- The Market Leader in Medium and Heavy Commercial Segments - 22 January 2020
- Oversight inspection at Jubilee Park Primary, Uitenhage - 22 January 2020
- How to choose the the correct legal status for your business - 21 January 2020