Injuries sustained by two Southern Kings players during the match against the Crusaders has prompted their return back to Nelson Mandela Bay for further medical attention and rehabilitation.
The returning players are:
- Schalk Ferreira – Concussion
- Thembelani Bholi – grade 1 & 2 hamstring tear
Both players have already boarded the flight back to Nelson Mandela Bay on Monday morning from Wellington.
The following players will be joining the team for the remainder of the New Zealand tour (Wellington Leg).
- Liam Hendricks
- Aidon Davis
Both players have already departed for Wellington ahead of the match against the Hurricanes on Friday, 25 March 2016.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Understatement of the Year; “SOEs remain under pressure” - 20 November 2019
- 100 Free Tickets Available - 20 November 2019
- Organisation expanding expertise to the African diaspora - 20 November 2019
- Avoiding #JanuWorry - 20 November 2019
- Odwa Mtati appointed as CEO of SAIMI - 20 November 2019