The Democratic Alliance in the Eastern Cape condemns the incident of violence in the Buffalo City Metro (BCM) in which two of its public representatives are alleged to be involved.
This refers to a recent incident in which the representatives allegedly got involved in a scuffle with two members of the public.
The complaint has already been investigated by the Provincial Disciplinary Committee (PDC) and the Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) has considered the findings and suspended the public representatives in question.
The PEC has also formally referred the matter to the Federal Legal Commission (FLC) for their urgent attention.
DA Eastern Cape Provincial Chairperson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bay PET recycling champions to be lauded for efforts – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2018
- Mthatha News: Gym training comes to the streets of Mthatha - 20 November 2018
- Makhanda News: Exploring culture and being male in ‘Tau’ - 20 November 2018
- Madibaz sport director to attend World Student Games – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2018
- Secure our oceans, before it’s too late - 20 November 2018