The Democratic Alliance in the Eastern Cape condemns the incident of violence in the Buffalo City Metro (BCM) in which two of its public representatives are alleged to be involved.
This refers to a recent incident in which the representatives allegedly got involved in a scuffle with two members of the public.
The complaint has already been investigated by the Provincial Disciplinary Committee (PDC) and the Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) has considered the findings and suspended the public representatives in question.
The PEC has also formally referred the matter to the Federal Legal Commission (FLC) for their urgent attention.
DA Eastern Cape Provincial Chairperson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Spur Big Eagle (Mthatha) - 28 May 2018
- PE in the news: Kolisi named Bok captain for England series - 28 May 2018
- PE Business in the news: Amid rape allegation, Jordaan re-elected SAfrica soccer boss - 28 May 2018
- King Williams Town news: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in King Williams Town - 28 May 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho opens arms to mother tongues - 27 May 2018