The Democratic Alliance in the Eastern Cape condemns the incident of violence in the Buffalo City Metro (BCM) in which two of its public representatives are alleged to be involved.
This refers to a recent incident in which the representatives allegedly got involved in a scuffle with two members of the public.
The complaint has already been investigated by the Provincial Disciplinary Committee (PDC) and the Provincial Executive Committee (PEC) has considered the findings and suspended the public representatives in question.
The PEC has also formally referred the matter to the Federal Legal Commission (FLC) for their urgent attention.
DA Eastern Cape Provincial Chairperson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: New sponsor, owners for Kings - 20 August 2018
- Du Plessis part of memorable SA U19 success – MyPR.co.za - 20 August 2018
- First SA Retailer to launch meal kits - 20 August 2018
- PE in the news: Former rugby boss Cheeky Watson’s R12 million fruad trial set to start - 20 August 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2017 Toyota Corolla Quest 1.6 for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 August 2018