Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Five markets and five months later…we’re only now sharing our exciting win of a painting gift voucher at Locally Yours Market. We could choose from ten paintings and are thrlled with our choice. Thank you to artist Sharon Boyd, your gift was a ray of sunshine on a grey day.
More recently we attended a membership breakfast hosted by Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism where our table centrepiece reminded us of how overdue this blogpost on prizes and gifts is!
Our table centrepiece: Chantal Fielding teamed up with Sharon Boyd, the base is a recycled LP and Sharon’s elephant is also recycled. The elephants are a tribute to our local elephants and Chantal’s painting is a tribute to our beautiful surroundings. At the tourism breakfast we were the lucky prize winners of a luxurious mohair blanket from Hinterveld Mohair; what a luck of note, it’s a beautiful win.
Onto gifts, we regularly receive generous gifts from our guests, we especially appreciate these as they are delightfully unexpected. Today we boast of a beautiful pen and pencil set from Didier, a smartly branded notebook from Craig, a decadent slab of chocolate and box of cookies from Junita and Emile, homegrown succulents from Hantie and the whisky and biltong from Laurette…well they never made it to the photoshoot!!
A sincere thank you to our special guests Junita, Emile, Hantie, Laurette, Didier and Craig. We’ve enjoyed your spoils.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England dominate again in Johannesburg – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 January 2020
- 10 Best Plumbing Tips for DIY Plumbers – MyPR.co.za - 26 January 2020
- R77 million school construction project stalled since 2018 – News from GroundUp - 26 January 2020
- Malawi to host 2020 COSAFA U-17 championship again this year – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: SA sinking … but scrapper Nortje shifts to A-tier - 26 January 2020