Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Five markets and five months later…we’re only now sharing our exciting win of a painting gift voucher at Locally Yours Market. We could choose from ten paintings and are thrlled with our choice. Thank you to artist Sharon Boyd, your gift was a ray of sunshine on a grey day.
More recently we attended a membership breakfast hosted by Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism where our table centrepiece reminded us of how overdue this blogpost on prizes and gifts is!
Our table centrepiece: Chantal Fielding teamed up with Sharon Boyd, the base is a recycled LP and Sharon’s elephant is also recycled. The elephants are a tribute to our local elephants and Chantal’s painting is a tribute to our beautiful surroundings. At the tourism breakfast we were the lucky prize winners of a luxurious mohair blanket from Hinterveld Mohair; what a luck of note, it’s a beautiful win.
Onto gifts, we regularly receive generous gifts from our guests, we especially appreciate these as they are delightfully unexpected. Today we boast of a beautiful pen and pencil set from Didier, a smartly branded notebook from Craig, a decadent slab of chocolate and box of cookies from Junita and Emile, homegrown succulents from Hantie and the whisky and biltong from Laurette…well they never made it to the photoshoot!!
A sincere thank you to our special guests Junita, Emile, Hantie, Laurette, Didier and Craig. We’ve enjoyed your spoils.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: ‘Whiskey robber’ killed during high-speed chase with cops in Uitenhage - 11 December 2019
- 2020 Is the Perfect Vision – MyPR.co.za - 11 December 2019
- Girl, 5, naked with hands tied, rescued with help of friend who had been stabbed 10 times – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth Beachfront - 11 December 2019
- Wiese to join Spartans for MSL play-offs – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 December 2019