Two ANC Nelson Mandela Bay council members, Andile Lungisa and Gamalihleli Maqula have been granted one thousand rand bail each by the Port Elizabeth magistrate’s court. The two handed themselves over to the police following a fight last week during a closed sitting of the metro council. They face charges of assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm. A shot was also fired into the roof of the council chambers during the fracas. It’s still unknown who fired the shot.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Is Wright Right? - 22 February 2020
- The Types of Skills Leaving South Africa - 22 February 2020
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020
- Humansdorp to march against rising crime and gangsterism - 21 February 2020