Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
©2017 Edward C. Lunnon | Ill 10 years 10 months | Physical: Adv CBD / Mental: Adv CBD
We live in a world of turmoil.
Here at home, it's politicians vs Jacob Zuma. Today, it's Grace Mugabe, 52, allegedly assaulting Gabriella Engels, 20.
In the USA, there's Trump, Twump and Thump – North Korea, Gaum, fake news, CCN, Russia investigations, KKK! …
In Britain, there's Brixit.
Then there's climatic turmoil, natural disasters, nuclear bombs …
Despite Twitter, Facebook, computers … We have no answers.
Despite modern technology, we have no cures.
My own body is in turmoil. You haven't heard or seen me in a while. Frankly, I'm taking strain.
The pain is wearing me down. My failing eyesight is disturbing. I'm walking with difficulty. My thoughts are not always lucid.
My emotions are a Disneyworld roller coaster ride.
Yesterday, I was better than today. Today, I'm better than tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll be worse than today!
I'm thankful for every yesterday. I'm fearful for every tomorrow.
But, walls are not the answer. Not for Mexico, not for China, not for me.
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cricket-England test trio to join Lions squad after South Africa triumph – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Greenmarket Square refugees reject City of Cape Town’s offer of reintegration – News from GroundUp - 27 January 2020
- Cele says he will not tolerate femicide and abuse of women – Port Elizabeth Business News - 27 January 2020
- Stokes and Wood lead England to series win in South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 27 January 2020
- Rufane Donkin Primary construction project still incomplete - 27 January 2020