Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
©2017 Edward C. Lunnon | Ill 10 years 10 months | Physical: Adv CBD / Mental: Adv CBD
We live in a world of turmoil.
Here at home, it's politicians vs Jacob Zuma. Today, it's Grace Mugabe, 52, allegedly assaulting Gabriella Engels, 20.
In the USA, there's Trump, Twump and Thump – North Korea, Gaum, fake news, CCN, Russia investigations, KKK! …
In Britain, there's Brixit.
Then there's climatic turmoil, natural disasters, nuclear bombs …
Despite Twitter, Facebook, computers … We have no answers.
Despite modern technology, we have no cures.
My own body is in turmoil. You haven't heard or seen me in a while. Frankly, I'm taking strain.
The pain is wearing me down. My failing eyesight is disturbing. I'm walking with difficulty. My thoughts are not always lucid.
My emotions are a Disneyworld roller coaster ride.
Yesterday, I was better than today. Today, I'm better than tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll be worse than today!
I'm thankful for every yesterday. I'm fearful for every tomorrow.
But, walls are not the answer. Not for Mexico, not for China, not for me.
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Gonjah Chalet, Campsite and 4×4 Route – MyPR.co.za - 19 June 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2017 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus for sale in Eastern Cape - 19 June 2018
- Lynne MacKenzie - 19 June 2018
- Romano Margon - 19 June 2018
- DEDEAT LRED funding windows closes on 30 June 2018 – MyPR.co.za - 19 June 2018