Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
©2017 Edward C. Lunnon | Ill 10 years 10 months | Physical: Adv CBD / Mental: Adv CBD
We live in a world of turmoil.
Here at home, it's politicians vs Jacob Zuma. Today, it's Grace Mugabe, 52, allegedly assaulting Gabriella Engels, 20.
In the USA, there's Trump, Twump and Thump – North Korea, Gaum, fake news, CCN, Russia investigations, KKK! …
In Britain, there's Brixit.
Then there's climatic turmoil, natural disasters, nuclear bombs …
Despite Twitter, Facebook, computers … We have no answers.
Despite modern technology, we have no cures.
My own body is in turmoil. You haven't heard or seen me in a while. Frankly, I'm taking strain.
The pain is wearing me down. My failing eyesight is disturbing. I'm walking with difficulty. My thoughts are not always lucid.
My emotions are a Disneyworld roller coaster ride.
Yesterday, I was better than today. Today, I'm better than tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll be worse than today!
I'm thankful for every yesterday. I'm fearful for every tomorrow.
But, walls are not the answer. Not for Mexico, not for China, not for me.
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Walter Sisulu University residences are hell‚ say students - 22 September 2017
- Roadshows create awareness of SANRAL programmes for the youth - 22 September 2017
- Bhisho news: Sheer cheek of Oupa Gqozo - 22 September 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Gold Cup reaches early boiling point - 22 September 2017
- PE in the news: Rapper Nasty C and four others tied up and held at gunpoint at his home. - 22 September 2017