The Boardwalk in Port Elizabeth annually cooks lunch for and delivers presents to children in the Dora Nginza and Livingstone Hospitals. Bringing a bit of joy into the lives of those unable to spend Christmas at home. Here Dr Pumza Patricia Dyantyi – the Eastern Cape MEC for the Department of Health and Mike van Vuuren the Boardwalk General Manager talk about the initiative.
TIP – hang in for an image of the MyPE Editor chipping in and helping!
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Name this Game Lodge in the Eastern Cape - 18 November 2019
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019