The Boardwalk in Port Elizabeth annually cooks lunch for and delivers presents to children in the Dora Nginza and Livingstone Hospitals. Bringing a bit of joy into the lives of those unable to spend Christmas at home. Here Dr Pumza Patricia Dyantyi – the Eastern Cape MEC for the Department of Health and Mike van Vuuren the Boardwalk General Manager talk about the initiative.
TIP – hang in for an image of the MyPE Editor chipping in and helping!
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Learners exposed to different career paths - 17 May 2019
- Winning streak for EP Cricket - 16 May 2019
- Lindiwe Cezula wins international award to get girls moving - 16 May 2019
- Two Fraudulent Doctors Arrested in Nelson Mandela Bay - 16 May 2019
- Unique International Museum Day Offering - 16 May 2019