Jordaan deflects scandals rather than serving people’s needs, says DA’s Trollip: “Yet Jordaan has failed to get a metro police service up and running‚ while continuing to pay its chief of metro police for zero outcomes‚” said Trollip‚ who also said that the latter “draws a R1-million annual salary with not a single metro cop on the …
Athol Trollip – Read more on Times LIVE
MTN Must Comply With Nigeria Laws, South Africa’s Ramaphosa Says: MTN Group Ltd., Africa’s biggest mobile-phone company that’s facing a $ 5.2 billion fine in Nigeria, must follow the rules in countries where it does business, South African Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa said. “We will obviously be taking note of …
Athol Trollip – Read more on Bloomberg
Zuma an insult to social cohesion, democracy – DA: Durban – The Democratic Alliance’s Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality mayoral candidate Athol Trollip slated President Jacob Zuma, calling him an insult to social cohesion at Day of Reconciliation gathering in Kwazakhele on Wednesday. Trollip delivered a …
Athol Trollip – Read more on News24
A MyPE.co.za ‘Athol Trollip’ selected video for you:
On Saturday, 12 September, Mmusi Maimane and Athol Trollip marked the launch of the DA’s 2016 Mayoral Campaign in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Trollip revealed his vision for a renewed Nelson Mandela Bay, founded on 6 pillars of good governance, to pave the way for turning NMB into a world-class Metro.
Read his full speech here: http://bit.ly/1OKcmny
|Click HERE to find more ‘Athol Trollip‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Four firearms recovered in separate incidents in the Northern Areas: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 November 2019
- Duck – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 November 2019
- Rhodes Women – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 November 2019
- Road safety awareness rolled out to communities: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 November 2019
- PE woman shot and killed in city’s northern areas – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 November 2019