Jordaan deflects scandals rather than serving people’s needs, says DA’s Trollip: “Yet Jordaan has failed to get a metro police service up and running‚ while continuing to pay its chief of metro police for zero outcomes‚” said Trollip‚ who also said that the latter “draws a R1-million annual salary with not a single metro cop on the …
Athol Trollip – Read more on Times LIVE
MTN Must Comply With Nigeria Laws, South Africa’s Ramaphosa Says: MTN Group Ltd., Africa’s biggest mobile-phone company that’s facing a $ 5.2 billion fine in Nigeria, must follow the rules in countries where it does business, South African Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa said. “We will obviously be taking note of …
Athol Trollip – Read more on Bloomberg
Zuma an insult to social cohesion, democracy – DA: Durban – The Democratic Alliance’s Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality mayoral candidate Athol Trollip slated President Jacob Zuma, calling him an insult to social cohesion at Day of Reconciliation gathering in Kwazakhele on Wednesday. Trollip delivered a …
Athol Trollip – Read more on News24
A MyPE.co.za ‘Athol Trollip’ selected video for you:
On Saturday, 12 September, Mmusi Maimane and Athol Trollip marked the launch of the DA’s 2016 Mayoral Campaign in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Trollip revealed his vision for a renewed Nelson Mandela Bay, founded on 6 pillars of good governance, to pave the way for turning NMB into a world-class Metro.
Read his full speech here: http://bit.ly/1OKcmny
|Click HERE to find more ‘Athol Trollip‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England have a chance to turn ‘cursed’ South Africa tour into landmark series win – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- South African Police Service – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 January 2020
- Root excited by prospect of England’s ‘relentless barrage of pace’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020
- Madibaz target strong performance in Varsity Shield – MyPR.co.za - 23 January 2020
- Security guards on strike in Mpumalanga after province fails to pay – News from GroundUp - 23 January 2020