This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
We popped along to the Shisa Restaurant in the Port of Port Elizabeth and I had the tripe which was flavoursome and tender. The accompaniments (Samp and Beans, Spinach and Pumpkin) were just right. Of course the thought did cross my mind as I watched other patrons eat less traditional food; “Why are they not eating the specialities of the house?”
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Secure our oceans, before it’s too late - 20 November 2018
- I Wanna Let my Hair Down - 20 November 2018
- The Multi-Coloured One - 20 November 2018
- Late payments killing small business development and jobs - 20 November 2018
- How many of Andile Ramaphosa’s 34 companies have contracts with Bosasa? - 20 November 2018