This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
We popped along to the Shisa Restaurant in the Port of Port Elizabeth and I had the tripe which was flavoursome and tender. The accompaniments (Samp and Beans, Spinach and Pumpkin) were just right. Of course the thought did cross my mind as I watched other patrons eat less traditional food; “Why are they not eating the specialities of the house?”
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 295 m2 Commercial Property For Rent in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R75.00 per square meter [video] - 23 September 2017
- Bryan on the Manganese Ore - 23 September 2017
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse for sale in Shumbala, South End, Port Elizabeth [video] - 23 September 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: Sizani fraud case postponed until next year by PE court - 23 September 2017
- J-Bay in the news: Weather Update: Long weekend starts with light rain, high fire danger conditions in parts of SA - 23 September 2017