This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
We popped along to the Shisa Restaurant in the Port of Port Elizabeth and I had the tripe which was flavoursome and tender. The accompaniments (Samp and Beans, Spinach and Pumpkin) were just right. Of course the thought did cross my mind as I watched other patrons eat less traditional food; “Why are they not eating the specialities of the house?”
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Ghanaian striker reportedly joins Black Leopards - 20 November 2017
- Nelson Mandela Bay construction industry boost - 20 November 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: VW to invest further R375-billion in global factories - 20 November 2017
- SAPS urged to act swiftly on sabotage charges in NMB - 20 November 2017
- Spending a day in the Tsitsikamma – video – Featured Blog - 20 November 2017