Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Trinder Square development by Port Elizabeth Daily Photo:
Trinder Square is the latest addition to the Route 67 public art pieces. All around the central grassy area mosaic covered benches have been erected. The benches have been inspired by the exposed roots of the wild fig trees growing in the park and can be used to watch the locals play soccer in the park or kids playing on the newly installed play equipment.
Read more here: Port Elizabeth Daily Photo
The following two tabs change content below.
This author is a 'catch-all' for occasional articles and letters written to MyPE. The Author of each article can be found in the signature at the bottom of each individual article.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Influential women commend SACO National Conference - 30 May 2016
- Top tips for preventing payroll fraud - 30 May 2016
- Hill and Louw aim to regain Zuurberg crown - 30 May 2016
- PE Image – President Jacob Zuma opens Ngqura Port, 16 Mar 2012 - 30 May 2016
- “Living in PE” – sing along, you know the words – Featured Blog - 30 May 2016