Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Trinder Square development by Port Elizabeth Daily Photo:
Trinder Square is the latest addition to the Route 67 public art pieces. All around the central grassy area mosaic covered benches have been erected. The benches have been inspired by the exposed roots of the wild fig trees growing in the park and can be used to watch the locals play soccer in the park or kids playing on the newly installed play equipment.
Read more here: Port Elizabeth Daily Photo
The following two tabs change content below.
This author is a 'catch-all' for occasional articles and letters written to MyPE. The Author of each article can be found in the signature at the bottom of each individual article.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Just the way to start a morning – Featured Blog - 25 June 2016
- Southern Right Whale Watching (HD) – Featured Blog - 25 June 2016
- Mthatha news: NDP bearing fruits in E Cape - 25 June 2016
- PE in the news: Forget white Boks ‘plot’, support them - 25 June 2016
- Unstressed Surf School Chintsa East Wild Coast - 25 June 2016