Visit and explore Hogsback accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Hogsback selected video for you:
Run away with the fairies and stroll through the forests in this quaint and quirky South African village named after the nearby Hogsback mountains. Some say that the surrounding forests inspired J.R.R. Tolkien’s books… and while it may not be factually correct, the inhabitants have embraced the mystical and artistic legacy. Read the full article: http://bit.ly/1RmnHJO
Want more guides, travel tips and inspiration? Follow along:
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- OMOTOSO TRIAL SET FOR NEXT MONTH – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Campanile hotel – Port Elizabeth - 28 January 2020
- Alleged extortionists back in PE court – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 January 2020
- Ernst rules out Ngezana sale amid Sundowns interest – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Common Dolphins 2 April 2019 – AB Marine Whale and Dolphin Watching - 28 January 2020