The Municipality has learnt with shock and dismay of the drowning in the Motherwell Swimming Pool of an eight year old boy yesterday.
A report has been requested from the Motherwell Swimming Pool Superintendent. On receipt of the report, a formal investigation into the matter will be launched by the Municipality. The SAPS is also investigating the matter to establish if any criminal proceedings are indicated.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- National recognition for UTS - 14 November 2019
- Appeal to Residents to Reduce Water Consumption to 50L Per Day as Dam goes ‘offline’ - 14 November 2019
- 4 Ways to spot a good rental agent - 14 November 2019
- You are only as good as your last gig - 14 November 2019
- First LNG Hub to be established at Coega - 14 November 2019