The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify road users of travel delays on the R72, due to blasting at the Shaw Park quarry that will commence from 15h00 onwards Wednesday 14 October 2015. The road will be closed and motorists can expect a delay of approximately 30 minutes.
The Shaw Park quarry is situated next to the R72, near the intersection of the R72 with the gravel road leading to Shaw Park. The quarry extends from the SANRAL kilometre markers 20,800 to 21,200.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Nkonyeni hailed as a pillar of strength to young talent - 20 July 2019
- Bhisho News: Bench Talk / Off The Wire - 20 July 2019
- Makhanda News: Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Metaphors - 20 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet says it will take two weeks to clear backlog at Ngqura port - 20 July 2019
- Sanctor children do their part for Mandela Day – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2019