Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Top South African tri-athletes, Kyle Buckingham, Anna Watkinson and Siyabulela Mpengesi, are currently training and conditioning themselves to qualify for the 70-point-3 Ironman World Championships to be held in Port Elizabeth next year. The trio believe in the benefit of training on the actual race route. All three athletes have set their sights on a podium position.
For more news, visit: http://www.sabc.co.za/news
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: NFD race could be a cut-throat campaign - 15 August 2018
- AB Marine â?? Algoa Bay Marine Charters Whale Watching Port Elizabeth - 14 August 2018
- Rhubarb & Lime to offer health-based cuisine at Goodnight Market – MyPR.co.za - 14 August 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Andile Lungisa granted leave to appeal assault conviction - 14 August 2018
- Illegally appointed Great Kei Mayor to be removed - 14 August 2018