Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University‘s Architectural Technology Department has again been awarded full and unconditional accreditation from the South African Council for the Architectural profession (SACAP) for three of its programmes.
The programmes are:
- National Diploma Architectural Technology,
- BTech Architectural Technology (Technology) and
- BTech Architectural Technology ( Applied Design).
The architectural technology programme is regulated by SACAP which a professional accreditation inspection by both the council SACAP and Commonwealth Association of Architects (CAA) occurs + every four years to ensure that the national and international professional architectural professional standards are maintained.
“In terms of the criteria, the panel assessed the department of architectural technology and interior design and found them to exceed the standard,” said a delighted department head Nicola Darke.
The BTech Architectural Technology (Applied Design) was also recognised as complying with the requirements of the CAA Part 1 qualification.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Ulster will meet this Isuzu Southern Kings Team - 22 March 2019
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019