The EP Kings have announced that they have terminated the contract of flyhalf Tony Jantjies with immediate effect.
In making the announcement on Wednesday, EP Kings chief executive officer Charl Crous said Jantjies’ contract had been terminated due to a breach of team protocol.
The 23-year-old Jantjies joined the EP Kings this year after representing the Blue Bulls from 2012 to 2014. He played at flyhalf for the Kings in the Vodacom Cup campaign but an injury limited his appearances to just two matches.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Ulster will meet this Isuzu Southern Kings Team - 22 March 2019
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019