The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents that refuse collection will be delayed in areas for trade serviced by Round 28, 57 and 58 due to breakdown of trucks.
Affected areas are the following:
- Round 28: Businesses, schools, flats and town houses.
- Round 57: Area 1 , Sandile Street & Hintsa Street.
- Round 58: Area 7 Acacia, Santa Babra, part of Naughton between Mossie & Venerhoek.
It is expected that these areas will be serviced during the course of the day.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019