The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents that refuse collection will be delayed in areas for trade serviced by Round 28, 57 and 58 due to breakdown of trucks.
Affected areas are the following:
- Round 28: Businesses, schools, flats and town houses.
- Round 57: Area 1 , Sandile Street & Hintsa Street.
- Round 58: Area 7 Acacia, Santa Babra, part of Naughton between Mossie & Venerhoek.
It is expected that these areas will be serviced during the course of the day.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Top 50 Bay businesses heard - 16 June 2019
- Motherwell Still Without Water - 13 June 2019
- Motherwell Water Cuts - 12 June 2019
- Donations needed to ease plight of destitute Walmer families - 11 June 2019
- Promises to Developers and Investors in Nelson Mandela Bay - 5 June 2019