The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to inform residents that refuse collection will be delayed in areas for trade serviced by Round 28, 57 and 58 due to breakdown of trucks.
Affected areas are the following:
- Round 28: Businesses, schools, flats and town houses.
- Round 57: Area 1 , Sandile Street & Hintsa Street.
- Round 58: Area 7 Acacia, Santa Babra, part of Naughton between Mossie & Venerhoek.
It is expected that these areas will be serviced during the course of the day.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Prepared for Floods - 23 April 2019
- Free Wi-Fi. Why? - 18 April 2019
- Hot Cross Bun Breathalyser – Eating hot cross buns and driving will not land you in jail - 17 April 2019
- Lorraine Water Shutdown - 16 April 2019
- Today’s Waste Collection Delays - 16 April 2019