My pet peeve is people who park in disabled parkings and who do not have a disabled sticker displayed.
This vehicle, registration number: DWR 688 EC, was spotted in the disabled parking in the Acres Spar parking in Perridgevale on Thursday 30 August at around 4:30 pm.
My message to the driver: “Shame, idjut were your toesy woesy sore?”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Have you seen Kefas Marufu? - 8 December 2019
- Could Twitter be the Cause of our #LoadShedding - 8 December 2019
- 8 December’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 8 December 2019
- Neil Powell on Blitzboks win in Dubai - 7 December 2019
- Analysing the Fourth Industrial Revolution - 7 December 2019