This vehicle, registration number: DLS896EC, was spotted in Fruit & Veg City, Newton Park on 23/09/2012 at around 10:56 am.
Another vehicle also parked in F & V disabled bays – reight next to the first transgressor. Could find no disc or other identifying this vehicle as being driven by a disabled person.
Submitted by: Rory Norton
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Joe Root has one eye on Ashes after South Africa triumph – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 January 2020
- 26 May 2018 – Get the Shot - 28 January 2020
- Pirates won’t benefit from Chippa this time – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 January 2020
- OMOTOSO TRIAL SET FOR NEXT MONTH – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Campanile hotel – Port Elizabeth - 28 January 2020