This vehicle, registration number: BSK 991 B, was spotted in Times Square Shopping Center – Walmer Park – PE. on 01/08/2014 at around 10:05 am.
Mr. Policeman/woman why do you consistently have no respect for the Disabled and ignorantly judge yourself to be above the very law that you implement on others, when you keep on parking in the Disabled parking bay.What clear example do you set for the community you serve?
These photographs were taken of a Police vehicle parking illegally in a Disabled parking bay while there were plenty of other parking bays available around it, at the Times Square Shopping Center.The vehicle was left unoccupied for a very long period of time.I have seen other Police vehicles do the same and staff at the center also informed that this happens regularly.Why is this disservice done to the disabled community by the very people that are paid by the community to “serve” and implement our laws? Seemingly those that lay down the law when it suits them is above abiding by the very same law.
Originally submitted to MyPE by: Ruben Pape
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- WATCH: Kolisi vows to make a change – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- JBay Surfer Matt McGillivray Edges Closer To Championship Tour Qualification – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019
- Amsterdamhoek Dusk – Port Elizabeth - 22 November 2019
- Farmers in crisis as goal posts shifted for drought relief applications - 22 November 2019
- Committed to developing young leaders - 22 November 2019