Eskom implemented Stage 3 load shedding from 08:00 am as a result of plant breakdowns/increased power supply/tea lady at head office tripping the main breaker/rain on the coal supply/general petulance/upcoming elections/misguided support of Another Night of Candles.
Stage 3 schedule for the day is as follows:
- 08H00 – 10H30: geysers and Groups 6, 7
- 10H00 – 14H30: Groups 1, 2, 4
- 14H00 – 18H30: Groups 5, 6, 8
- 18H00 – 22H30: geysers and Groups 2, 3.
Depress yourself further and read this BEFORE the power drops again: How we as a Country CAN Avoid Stage 8 Loadshedding
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Search for missing child in Swartkops River - 15 September 2019
- Oil Tanker Crewman Uplifted - 15 September 2019
- Submit your NSFAS 2020 application now - 15 September 2019
- How can Cassper Nyovest ask for R50 000 for ONE tag? #LocalsShareTheBay - 15 September 2019
- Local teams raring to go as Guinness PRO14 season approaches - 13 September 2019