Eskom implemented Stage 3 load shedding from 08:00 am as a result of plant breakdowns/increased power supply/tea lady at head office tripping the main breaker/rain on the coal supply/general petulance/upcoming elections/misguided support of Another Night of Candles.
Stage 3 schedule for the day is as follows:
- 08H00 – 10H30: geysers and Groups 6, 7
- 10H00 – 14H30: Groups 1, 2, 4
- 14H00 – 18H30: Groups 5, 6, 8
- 18H00 – 22H30: geysers and Groups 2, 3.
Depress yourself further and read this BEFORE the power drops again: How we as a Country CAN Avoid Stage 8 Loadshedding
Get a quick run down of what size inverter you will need to keep YOUR lights on here: What Size Inverter do I need for Loadshedding?.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- East Cape SOPA unveils economy boosting projects - 25 February 2020
- Accolades for Ncediso App - 25 February 2020
- Four Commercial property trends to tap into this year - 25 February 2020
- Almost 37-million catalytic converters produced over the past 25 years - 25 February 2020
- Locally-assembled Bakkie is top-selling pickup in Europe - 25 February 2020