Eskom implemented Stage 3 load shedding from 08:00 am as a result of plant breakdowns/increased power supply/tea lady at head office tripping the main breaker/rain on the coal supply/general petulance/upcoming elections/misguided support of Another Night of Candles.
Stage 3 schedule for the day is as follows:
- 08H00 – 10H30: geysers and Groups 6, 7
- 10H00 – 14H30: Groups 1, 2, 4
- 14H00 – 18H30: Groups 5, 6, 8
- 18H00 – 22H30: geysers and Groups 2, 3.
Depress yourself further and read this BEFORE the power drops again: How we as a Country CAN Avoid Stage 8 Loadshedding
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Atmospheric water generator produces up to 900 litres of water per day - 16 June 2019
- Better Local Automotive Sector News - 16 June 2019
- 121 Youths reached and 183 students benefit from training - 16 June 2019
- Nurturing future hoteliers - 16 June 2019
- Why Your Discarded Fishing Line is a KILLER - 14 June 2019