Todays Electrical Lesson: It is important to make sure that your connections are mechanically AND electrically sound. What you see in this image is the result of a (former) electrical contractor not making sure that the white phase connection was sound and tight. Over time the heat build up led to this. #portelizabeth, #electrician, #advice, #stratonelectrical – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know. Rather call Straton Electrical first next time
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018
- The key to solving SA housing challenge - 19 September 2018
- A First for Port of Ngqura - 19 September 2018
Next: Rhinos Receive R26K