Todays Electrical Lesson: It is important to make sure that your connections are mechanically AND electrically sound. What you see in this image is the result of a (former) electrical contractor not making sure that the white phase connection was sound and tight. Over time the heat build up led to this. #portelizabeth, #electrician, #advice, #stratonelectrical – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know. Rather call Straton Electrical first next time
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- It’s not all doom and gloom for SA’s property market - 18 June 2018
- Baviaanskloof River Crossing with Kobus - 18 June 2018
- Load shedding unlikely today - 18 June 2018
- Protected Environment status for the Indalo Game Reserves - 18 June 2018
- How Long Does it Take for a Home Loan to be Approved? - 18 June 2018
Next: Rhinos Receive R26K