Finally the ‘BIG DAY’ is about to arrive and the excitement is mounting as the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium prepares to welcome the Springboks and the Argentine team on 19th August 2017 for what promises to be an absolute humdinger of a match – particularly if the Castle Lager Incoming series is anything to go by.
Port Elizabeth – and more specifically the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium – has become somewhat of a fortress for the men in Green and Gold.
“Nelson Mandela Bay has a special charm, so there is no doubt the stories people take back are about how friendly and hospitable the city is. Fans can now purchase tickets to the thrill-a-minute rugby test match from the affordable price of R75 to R500.” said Stadium Manager, Mpho Mokonyama,
“As the largest single metro asset, we encourage people to make active use of this asset either as an events venue or as a place to have exhilarating sporting experiences.” added Mokonyama
Spectators can become part of the experience by enjoying the match from one of the stadium’s hospitality suites.
Tickets to this exciting rugby championship can now be purchased from any participating Ticketpro Outlets, including the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium’s ticket office or Tickepro online.
What’s a better excuse to show support for the City, but to party? Fans are urged to bring their friends and family and enjoy the fast-paced, high-impact, world class rugby on show.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Port Elizabeth brings its best to the 2019 ENGEN Pitch & Polish event - 15 July 2019
- Implementing Liquefied Natural Gas with Coega as the Hub - 15 July 2019
- Leopard relocation dispute – Buffalo Kloof Private Game Reserve’s response - 15 July 2019
- Filipino Crewman Evacuated off Bulk Carrier - 15 July 2019
- One More Reason Why Foreign Visitors are a God Send - 15 July 2019