The Re-Solve / EAS Joint Venture were appointed by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality (NMBM) Engineering Directorate on the NMBM Water Loss Programme to assist the NMBM in reducing the water losses within the jurisdiction of the Municipal boundary.
Re-Solve intend to carry out a proposed shut down of water supply to the Westering area on Thursday the 20th of July 2017 from 09h00 to 14h00.
The reason for the shutdown is to upgrade the inlet supply to the network. This will enable more accurate measurements of the amount of water being fed with the view to creating more savings.
If this exercise goes according to schedule then the entire area will have no water for a maximum of approximately 5 hours at a time during the day when as few consumers as possible are inconvenienced.
Latest posts by Ward 9 (see all)
- Ward 9 Water Shutdown - 20 August 2018
- Ward 9 Water Outage - 30 November 2017
- Thursday Water Shutdown in Westering (Western Hills & Taybank) - 19 July 2017
- Ward 9 Newsletter – June 2017 - 21 June 2017
- Public Meeting for Wards 9, 39 and Portion of 12 - 16 September 2016