The ANC is pulling out all the stops to win the much contested Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality. Displaying its might in the Nelson Mandela Bay, it held the region’s Siyanqoba rally at Dan Qeqe stadium, where thousands braved a wet and chilly weather to attend the event. ANC President Jacob Zuma delivered the key message.
Danny Jordaan pointed out that the Metro now has R1.7 Billion in the bank.
President Zuma said; “Only the ANC has changed laws to ensure that all of us are equal before the law.”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Municipality Preparing Plans for Stage 8 Loadshedding - 10 December 2018
- 2.5% Increase for Kings and Queens - 9 December 2018
- WTF Eskom - 9 December 2018
- Bosasa denies contract exists with Ramaphosa Jr – #Bosasagate - 9 December 2018
- See You at the Color Run - 9 December 2018