The ANC is pulling out all the stops to win the much contested Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality. Displaying its might in the Nelson Mandela Bay, it held the region’s Siyanqoba rally at Dan Qeqe stadium, where thousands braved a wet and chilly weather to attend the event. ANC President Jacob Zuma delivered the key message.
Danny Jordaan pointed out that the Metro now has R1.7 Billion in the bank.
President Zuma said; “Only the ANC has changed laws to ensure that all of us are equal before the law.”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Land at Latimers Again - 23 July 2019
- Really? #funnysigns - 23 July 2019
- Treasury proposes additional R59bn for Eskom - 23 July 2019
- Business of Sport Indaba – #sindaba - 23 July 2019
- Please intervene in Inxuba Yethemba Municipality administration - 23 July 2019