Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Southern Kings Touring Squad off to Argentina - 26 June 2017
- 108 Suspects arrested this past weekend in Uitenhage - 26 June 2017
- Giving the Gift of Time - 26 June 2017
- Tickets now available for Springboks vs Argentina in Port Elizabeth - 26 June 2017
- Eastern Province in the Quarter-finals of SuperSport Rugby Challenge - 25 June 2017