Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The ultimate test in team sport - 20 October 2017
- Winners to receive potential contract and become fully-fledged production suppliers. - 20 October 2017
- Project performance records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Education Schools Programme - 19 October 2017
- Three day-old Baby Girl found abandoned in Kwadwesi - 18 October 2017
- Our oceans are under attack - 18 October 2017