Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- OK That is it! New Rules for Twitter Engagements - 3 December 2016
- Christmas comes early at the Business Chamber - 3 December 2016
- Boardwalk Casino is ranked best in its class in SA’s biggest consumer survey - 3 December 2016
- Swimming and water safety at Bubbles Swimming School Holiday Club - 3 December 2016
- Ray of Light amidst new vehicle sales decline - 3 December 2016