Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- ‘Mike Rossi Project’ Jazz Concert in Port Elizabeth - 25 April 2017
- SABC should fire Hlaudi now - 25 April 2017
- Team Ubhejane enter Expedition Africa 2017 - 25 April 2017
- Please Donate – Blood Stocks are Critically Low - 24 April 2017
- ‘Sort Of’ Injury Free Kings hit the ground running - 24 April 2017