Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 5.23% Eskom increase a bittersweet victory - 16 December 2017
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision - 16 December 2017
- Transgivers generate toys for joy this Christmas - 16 December 2017
- Use less than 40 Kilolitres per month or else… - 16 December 2017
- Feya Faku heads home with top Swiss Drummer Dominic Egli and Plurism - 15 December 2017