Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- NMB seeks to establish Section 79 Committees - 25 August 2016
- Magdalene Minnaar and Jose Dias in concert - 25 August 2016
- Barry Hilton brings Evolver Tour to Port Elizabeth - 25 August 2016
- EP Kings team for Western Province clash - 25 August 2016
- #AfterMarikana - 25 August 2016