Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- How Social Media Destroys Friendships - 25 September 2016
- Colour me impressed by 0800 20 50 50 - 25 September 2016
- On a long car journey never leave home without these essentials - 25 September 2016
- What you need to know before driving across a border - 24 September 2016
- Five tips when moving into your new home - 23 September 2016