Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why do solar panels always have to be so ugly? - 25 March 2019
- Keep your Eyes peeled for this Brydes Whale in Distress - 24 March 2019
- Father and Son Rescued off Rocks - 24 March 2019
- Brydes Whale in Danger at Riy Banks - 24 March 2019
- Isuzu Southern Kings’ fighting spirit not enough - 24 March 2019