Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- If I was a lawyer my words would be worth R92 680.00 per day - 21 October 2016
- Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer action starts Thursday - 21 October 2016
- East Cape Woman’s Hot Spot Tops - 21 October 2016
- Help us protect our fragile democracy - 21 October 2016
- T20 Mayoral cup finals weekend - 21 October 2016