Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 2017 Exporter of the Year! - 22 August 2017
- Tackle the city for charity - 22 August 2017
- SCOTY 2017 – How to Enter - 22 August 2017
- Campanile Opening Hours - 21 August 2017
- Phase Two of the Nooitgedagt Water Treatment Works Officially Commissioned - 21 August 2017