Wheelchair Wednesdays is a disability awareness campaign by the Association of Persons with Disabilities, Nelson Mandela Bay.
Wheelchair Wednesdays create disability awareness through a campaign that invites prominent business people and business to spend three hours in a wheelchair, doing general activities – visiting a mall, shopping as well as accessing public places such as hospitals and police stations.
APD Nelson Mandela Bay board member Billy Paulsen shares his experience of three hours in a wheelchair with APD NMB director Brian Bezuidenhout.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Bethelsdorp Murder Suspects Arrested Within Minutes - 22 February 2017
- Gill College Cricket School of Excellence - 21 February 2017
- PE Schools: On Your Marks, Set, Recycle - 21 February 2017
- 8 Motoring Fleet Purchasing Tips - 21 February 2017
- Unbundle Eskom - 21 February 2017