By Going the Extra Air Miles
Join Expert Tours, Silke Schimpf and I as we fly in a 4 seater private plane over Algoa Bay in search of Birds, Sardines, Sharks, Dolphins, Whales and Bait Ball activity.
The Sardine Run has it’s origins off of the Port Elizabeth coast and attracts huge numbers of predators AND foreign film makers, conservationists and enthusiasts who spend close to two weeks every day at sea recording this special activity.
The Sardine Run is the largest migration of animals in the world and occurs off the East Coast of South Africa every year between February and July.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Time to Bring on the Reserves - 30 March 2020
- SASSA Payments Underway - 30 March 2020
- COVID-19 Lockdown Infringement and Other Important Telephone Numbers - 30 March 2020
- Does Your Web Site link to SA Coronavirus? - 30 March 2020
- R150 Million Relief Fund - 30 March 2020